Summer is definitely the season of the year wherein you decide what you’ll do for the day. There are no schedules. What’s a must for summer is to have fun and enjoy every minute.

I am a very random person. I do what I want to do. And so I did.

It was a hot May afternoon and I decided to take a swim at the back of our house. I was with my helper. When she left me alone to get my sister, I felt alone. But that was the first time that I felt happy by the mere reason that I am alone. It was all serene. And I get to just float there and get to be amazed by the intelligence of the Creator. I saw how the sun set. I felt the coldness of the sea. I was allured by the fairytale love of the waves and sand.

While resting, I got to have an ice cream from my sister. I asked her to take a picture of me. I refused to tell her why. I just demanded and then she reluctantly granted my request.



After an hour, I was asked to go home. I smiled at the sea, looked at the sun and told them through my mind, ‘til tomorrow!


This entry was posted on 6:06 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: