I was rooting for G1Bo to win.
I couldn't vote though, but I thought he would be a brilliant and productive leader.
But the sad fact is that he was with the administration who they say is the most corrupt.
It was really a political suicide for him.
But I was still amazed by his principles and brilliant answers. I thought, we're not talking of merely personalities here but abilities also.

Unfortunately, the people now because of their sufferings and because of poverty are looking for a great change. NOynOy was the symbol of that change. And I admit it. Thought I felt that he is the least able to change the country due to his lack of actions, I knew that he was true to his words. He had the blood of a hero and a loved president. Good luck to him.!!
Though we lost with G1BO. I know he will still be there, not as a president perhaps but a wise citizen.
And for the rest of the country, I'd like to say, it's not the victory of the candidates elected for office and the lost of the ones who spent almost all of their money for this election, leaving empty-handed.
But it's our stand to be one.;)
I'm hoping the country to be better this time.
GO PINOYs! I'm certainly proud to be one.;)

xoxo,

JANA



This entry was posted on 10:46 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: